Have you or a loved one been charged with a criminal or traffic offence? Do you have an Apprehended Violence Order against you and want to know your options?
This is a stressful time, so it’s important you have an experienced lawyer on your side as soon as possible.
Our lawyers can provide a no-nonsense assessment of your case and advice on the next steps to take.
Here at Narooma Law, we believe every individual is entitled to strong and competent representation. Our lawyers have experience representing clients regarding:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceed the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance, Dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
If you think you might need Legal Aid, you can obtain further information at https://www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/.
Our office is located in Narooma; our lawyers mostly provide representation for clients in the Local Courts at Narooma, Moruya, Batemans Bay and Bega.
Contact us for more specific advice from an experienced litigation lawyer in Narooma about how we can assist you in settling your dispute.